THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
TANZANIA FERTILIZER REGULATORY AUTHORITY
TENDER NO. TFRA/T/F/DAP/2018-19/01 FOR IMPORTATION OF DI-AMMONIUM PHOSPHATE FERTILIZER THROUGH BULK PROCUREMENT SYSTEM
INVITATION FOR TENDER
- The Government through Tanzania Fertilizer Regulatory Authority (TFRA), as the Coordinator for bulk procurement of fertilizers in Tanzania, invites all Pre-qualified Importers to bid for importation of Di-Ammonium Phosphate Fertilizer under Bulk Procurement System (BPS).
- The tender will be conducted through a Competitive Bidding as per procedures specified in The Fertilizer (Bulk Procurement) Regulations, 2017 (GN No.49 of 2017)
- The successful bidder shall be eligible for supply of Di- Ammonium Phosphate fertilizer for the period of August to December, 2018 under the terms and conditions stipulated in the shipping and supply contract, Fertilizer Act No. 09 of 2009, The Fertilizer Regulations of 2017 and The Fertilizer (Bulk Procurement) Regulation, 2017 for a specified cargo.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be collected by Pre-qualified importers after applying to TFRA (by mentioning the name, address of the company, email address and telephone number) and receiving an invoice and make online payment to TFRA account of non-refundable fee of USD 100 (One hundred United States Dollars) payable to Tanzania Fertilizer Regulatory Authority (Bring the bank transfer documents/details or the deposit slip to TFRA office on working days (Mondays to Fridays) between 0800 hrs and 1530 hrs.)
- Every bid must be accompanied by a bid security of 2.5% of the total amount of tender in a form of Bank Guarantee from any bank or financial institution, payable to Tanzania Fertilizer Regulatory Authority.
- The final date of submission of Bids will be 1100 hours Dar es Salaam local time on Thursday 19th July, 2018, immediately thereafter bids will be opened in public in the presence of the bidders or their representatives.
NB: Late bids, portion of bids, electronic bids, shall not be accepted.
- The bid should consist of an original set of; Price, quantity & Delivery schedule, Bid Security and registered Power of Attorney properly filled and enclosed in a sealed envelope marked TENDER NO. TFRA/T/F/DAP/2018-19/01 FOR IMPORTATION OF DI-AMMONIUM PHOSPHATE FERTILIZER THROUGH BULK PROCUREMENT SYSTEM, which must be physically delivered during official hours (i.e. Monday to Friday 0800 – 1500 hrs local time) at the address below: